Agri-Textile Market Size, Share and Trends Analysis Report by Type, by Material, by End-Use, by Application, by Region and Segment Forecast, 2022
Agricultural Textile Market Size, Share & Trend Analysis Report By Type (Woven, Knitted), By Material (Synthetic, Natural), By End Use (Fishing Nets, Shade Nets), By Application (Agriculture, Aquaculture), by Region and Sector Forecast, 2022 – 2030
New York, Sept. 13, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Reportlinker.com announces the release of the report “Agro Textile Market Size, Share & Trends Analysis Report By Type, By Material, By End-use, By Application, By Region And Forecast segment, 2022 – 2030″ – https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318472/?utm_source=GNW
Growth and trends in the agro-textile market
The global agro-textile market size is expected to reach USD 6.98 billion by 2030, registering a CAGR of 4.7% during the forecast period. The demand for products is expected to experience significant growth due to the growing need to increase agricultural productivity to meet the daily demands of a growing population. Growing consumer health awareness has contributed significantly to the growing demand for organic products. Growing consumer preference for natural products has led to an increase in demand for organic raw materials used to manufacture sustainable clothing and all-natural personal hygiene products, such as soaps.
An increase in demand for organic foods has also contributed to the adoption of processes and technologies that improve crop yields without the application of supplements. This leads to an increase in the use of materials, such as agro-textiles, across the world.
Agro-textiles play a major role in various applications in agro-industries, such as horticulture, agriculture, animal husbandry and aquaculture, in the form of protection, storage and growth promotion.Some products help with protection from sunlight in the form of shade netting by controlling the amount of sunlight and mulch mats that help block sunlight to reduce weed growth.
Products, such as anti-hail nets and windshields, help protect crops from damage caused by climatic factors.
The global industry is characterized by the presence of several large-scale manufacturers catering to global demand. Demand for the produce is high in developing economies, especially India and China, due to the integration of environmental factors into farming practices, such as restrictions on the use of pesticides. , which helped to maintain the quality of the land.
Freudenberg Performance Materials, Garware Technical Fibers and Tencate Industrial Fabrics, with their brands such as Tencate Toptex and Tencate Nicolon, are key players developing products to increase agricultural yields and protect products.
Highlights of the Agricultural Textiles Market Report
• Rising demand for synthetic fibers is likely to drive the growth of the segment at a significant CAGR during the forecast period. Growing demand for polyethylene (PE) in APAC region owing to its use in consumer products is expected to fuel the growth of the polyolefin textile market in the region
• Strong demand for packaged goods in APAC due to ease of use and cost effectiveness is expected to drive growth in coming years
• Nonwoven type segment is expected to hold the highest revenue share by 2030 owing to the continuous development of technology to manufacture nonwoven fabrics, such as spinning and needling
• The end-use segment of fishing nets led the industry in 2021 owing to the increasing use of aquatic life in various industries, such as nutraceuticals, pharmaceuticals, and cosmetics, as well as consumer growing seafood
• Major players are undertaking merger and collaboration activities to expand their reach and increase their production capacity, thereby enhancing their market share
• In addition, leading suppliers are focusing on R&D activities to reduce operational costs; maximize production and storage efficiency and improve product quality to maintain their position in the industry
Read the full report: https://www.reportlinker.com/p06318472/?utm_source=GNW
ReportLinker is an award-winning market research solution. Reportlinker finds and organizes the latest industry data so you get all the market research you need – instantly, in one place.
CONTACT: Clare: [email protected] US: (339)-368-6001 Intl: +1 339-368-6001