COVID impact, opportunities, trends and predictions – Queen Anne and Mangolia News
Evolve Business Intelligence has published a new market research report on “Global Automotive Textile Market with COVID-19 Impact, Global and Segmental Analysis”. According to the report, the global automotive textile market is expected to grow from USD 40.03 billion in 2019, which is expected to reach USD 47.56 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 3.59% from 2020 to 2027.
The major factor impacting the growth of the automotive textile market is the increased emphasis on the development of technologies that reduce the growing environmental issues and health risks associated with the emission of toxic gases.
For more information on the report: https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010642
COVID-19 pandemic has caused disruption in the supply chain leading to declining demand or supply shortages in the Automotive Textile market. Travel restrictions and social distancing measures have led to a sharp drop in consumer and business spending and this trend is expected to continue for some time. The trend and preferences of end users have changed due to the pandemic and caused manufacturers, developers, and service providers to adopt various strategies to stabilize the business.
In terms of the impact of COVID 19, the Automotive Textile market report also includes the following data points:
- Impact of COVID19 on Automotive Textiles Market Size
- Trend of end user/industry/application and preferences
- Government policies/regulatory framework
- Strategy of key actors to fight against negative impacts / post-COVID strategies
- Opportunity in the automotive textile market
According to Parimal, Principal Analyst, Evolve Business Intelligence, “The recent COVID scenario has resulted in supply disruption and shortage of automotive products. Due to travel restrictions imposed by various governments around the world, the automotive industry has experienced a decline due to the temporary shutdown of various automotive textile industries.Furthermore, the situation has worsened with reduced cross-border trade and reduced purchasing power of consumers, resulting in lower automotive sales in 2020 .
Some of the major automotive textile players with high market share include Lear Corporation, Adient Plc, Toyota Boshoku, and Suminoe Textile. These players are using new product development and expansion as a key strategy to gain significant market share to compete with market leaders.
The objective of the report is to provide a holistic overview of the market based on product, vehicle type and application. On the basis of product, the automotive textile market is segmented into woven, nonwoven and composites. Based on vehicle type, the market is categorized into passenger vehicles, light-duty vehicles, heavy-duty trucks, and buses and coaches. The automotive textile market is segmented on the basis of application into flooring, upholstery, pre-assembled interior components, tires, seat belts, airbags and others
The study also contains a complete value chain, along with details of the key factors affecting market growth (drivers, restraints, and opportunities). In addition, the report includes 10 key players in the Automotive Textile market ecosystem that have been strategically profiled along with the ranking / market share of key players. In the Company Profile section, the company’s core competencies have been thoroughly analyzed along with the competitive landscape of market players and strategies such as partnerships and collaboration, acquisitions, launches and product developments, contracts and business expansion adopted by them. to grow in the market.
The key players profiled in the report are:
- Lear Company
- Adient S.A.
- Toyota Boshoku
- Suminoe textiles
- Seiren Co.Ltd
- SRF Ltd
- Sage Automotive Interiors
- Antolin Group
To request a free sample report, click the “Request Sample PDF” button on https://report.evolvebi.com/index.php/sample/request?referer=parity&reportCode=010642
This research study makes substantial use of secondary sources, archives and databases (such as annual reports, press releases, magazines, Trademap, company websites and other databases paid) to classify and gather useful information for this analysis. The whole process involves a review of the financial records of key industry participants. After determining the overall market size, the total market was divided into several segments and sub-segments, and this information was further verified by key industry specialists such as CEOs, Directors, VPs. presidents and marketing managers.
- To define, describe and forecast the Automotive Textile market in terms of value, segmented on the basis of indication, type, technology, and geography
- Forecast market size in 4 key regions: Asia-Pacific (APAC), North America, Europe and Rest of the World (RoW)
- To provide in-depth insights into the drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the Automotive Textile market
- Provide an overview of the value chain analysis relating to the automotive textile industry
- To strategically analyze each segment and sub-segment with respect to individual overall growth trends and its contribution to the overall Automotive Textile market
- To analyze market opportunities by identifying high growth segments of the Automotive Textile Market
- To profile key Automotive Textile market players and comprehensively analyze their core competencies
- To analyze competitive developments such as partnerships, product launches and developments, contracts, and mergers and acquisitions made in the global Automotive Textile market
Evolve Business Intelligence is a market research, business intelligence and consulting firm that provides innovative solutions to tough business problems. Our market research reports include data useful for micro, small, medium and large businesses. We provide solutions ranging from simple data collection to business consulting.
Evolve Business Intelligence is built on the foundation of technological advancements providing highly accurate data through our in-house AI modeled data analysis and forecasting tool – EvolveBI. This tool tracks real-time data, including quarterly performance, annual performance, and recent developments for Fortune 2000 global companies.
Evolve business intelligence
C-218, 2nd floor, M-Cube
NH 48, Balitha, Vapi
Contact: +1 773 644 5507 / +91 635 396 3987
Email: [email protected]