Market size of printed textiles worth $ 266.38 billion by 2025
SAN FRANCISCO, Dec 3 2019 / PRNewswire / – The World printed textile market the size should reach $ 266.38 billion by 2025, according to a new report from Grand View Research, Inc. recording a 8.9% CAGR during the forecast period. The rapid developments in digital printing coupled with its increasing penetration in the textile industry are expected to drive the growth of the market.
Main suggestions from the report:
- Pigment dye inks are estimated to grow at a CAGR of 8.7%, by volume, from 2019 to 2025 due to their ability to provide economical printing by ensuring fewer washes, reducing the time required. for printing and quick sampling.
- The application of printed textiles in fashion accounted for 65.7% of the global volume share in 2018, due to the rapid evolution of the fashion industry coupled with the changing consumer preferences towards the use of printed clothing, bags and shoes.
- Printed cotton textiles are expected to represent 44.9% by 2025 in terms of volume, due to their increasing adoption in clothing attributed to the material’s biodegradable and easy printability which helps to hold inks on the fabric
- The Asia Pacific accounted for 34.4% of global revenue share in 2018, driven by the growth of the apparel and textile industry in developing economies of China and India associated with a growing demand for unique clothing designs among consumers
- The major players in the printed textiles market are engaged in the adoption of new printing techniques such as digital printing to deliver high quality fabrics in a shorter period of time, which helps companies to take the advantage over their competition.
Read the 165-page research report with table of contents on “Printed Textiles Market Size, Share and Trend Analysis Report by Ink Type, Product, Technology, Application (Mode, Household, Technical Textiles), by Region and Segment Forecast, 2019-2025 “at: https://www.grandviewresearch.com/industry-analysis/printed-textile-market
Changing consumer purchasing habits regarding the use of printed fabrics is likely to have a positive impact on the demand for the products during the forecast period. In addition, technological advancements in printing techniques coupled with the introduction of high speed digital printers by various companies are expected to drive the market.
In addition, the ability of these textiles to offer a wide range of designs according to customer needs is expected to drive product demand. In addition, the increasing application of digital printing technology for printing photographic images on advertising and decorative banners is expected to positively impact product demand.
Grand View Research has segmented the global printed textiles market on the basis of ink type, product, technology, application, and region:
- Textile Ink Type Printing Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, Million USD; 2014 – 2025)
- Acid dye
- disperse dye
- Pigmented dye
- Reactive dye
- Printed Textile Products Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, Million USD; 2014 – 2025)
- Textile Printing Technology Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Traditional printing
- Digital printing
- Printed Textile Application Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, USD Million; 2014 – 2025)
- Technical textiles
- Regional Printed Textile Outlook (Volume, Million Square Meters; Revenue, Million USD; 2014 – 2025)
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central & South America
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- United Arab Emirates
Find more research reports on Glass, ceramics and specialty fibers industry, by Grand View Research:
- Ceramic Tile Manufacturers Market– Ceramics are crystalline, inorganic, and non-metallic compounds composed of nitrogen, oxygen, and carbon. In addition, glass, carbon and silicon are also classified as ceramics.
- Ceramic inks market – The global ceramic inks market is expected to experience significant growth owing to the growth in construction and infrastructure industry.
- Ceramic paper market – The global ceramic paper market is expected to grow at a significant rate during the forecast period owing to its increasing demand in the aerospace industry.
Go to Grand View Compass, our intuitive BI-enabled market research database of over 10,000 reports
About Grand View Research
Grand View Research, a United States-based market research and consulting company, provides syndicated and personalized research reports and consulting services. Checked in California and headquartered at San Francisco, the company has more than 425 analysts and consultants, adding more than 1,200 market research reports to its extensive database each year. These reports provide in-depth analysis of 46 industries in 25 major countries around the world. Using an interactive market intelligence platform, Grand View Research helps renowned Fortune 500 companies and academic institutes understand the global and regional business environment and assess opportunities as they arise.
Corporate Sales Specialist, United States
Grand View Research, Inc.
Phone: + 1-415-349-0058
Toll free: 1-888-202-9519
E-mail: [emailÂ protected]
The Web: https://www.grandviewresearch.com
Follow us: LinkedIn | Twitter
SOURCE Grand View Research, Inc.